- Be Healthy
- Know the Facts!
- Share Your Story
- HP News
- Join Us!
City Health Centers
City of Philadelphia Health Centers | Federally Qualified Health Centers
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health operates 8 City health centers that provide high-quality medical care to Philadelphia residents.
The health centers are located in neighborhoods all across Philadelphia. The doctors, nurses, dentists and other health care providers work hard to keep you and your family healthy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- Medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- Basic dental care, emergency dental care
- Women’s health (gynecology)
- Family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- Prenatal and well baby care
- Flu shots
- Lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- Nutrition counseling and health education
- Referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- Social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
- Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
Services for non-English speakers
We offer translation and interpretation services in City health centers for patients and their families.